The University of Mixology Bartending School Welcomes You
Need a change? Looking for something that will help you move forward in life? Bartending School is it.
The University of Mixology Bartending School
The only comprehensive National Bartenders School located in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our Bartending School provides students with the complete knowledge and tools necessary to be a Professional Bartender. At our Bartender School you will be taught by instructors that have over 30 years of Bartending Experience.
Our Instructional Staff of Experienced Bartenders is Your Advantage
You will gain in areas others only wish they could provide:
- Shortcuts, yes there are shortcuts that successful Bartenders know!
- Tricks, you will learn how to dazzle your customers with your Bartending skills.
- How to land that job, our experience guides you along the path to a Bartending job.
These items are not in a manual. Our industry experience and connections is how we have gained this knowledge. We have tested the theories that we teach while bartending throughout Southern California and know that this information is a characteristic of a "professional bartender".
At The University of Mixology we go beyond the basic memorization of drinks. You will receive one-on-one teaching to ensure that you actually understand the art of Bartending. After you have completed our Bartender School curriculum you will graduate with a Bartending Certificate and be ready to enter into our job placement assistance program.
Reasons to Attend The University of Mixology for Bartending School
- Becoming a successful Bartender requires knowledge that you cannot learn as a server.
- Bartending is an exciting job!
- All of our instructors have unsurpassed experience and success in Bartending.
- Bartenders enjoy a "recession proof" career!
- University of Mixology is conveniently located close to your home.
Why wait, take the first step toward a rewarding career
Call Us at 661-250-8200
One of our friendly enrollment specialists will be waiting for your call and able to answer any questions that you may have about bartending or our Bartender School